Follow our blog with Bloglovin
We thought it may be fun to share a few things we are really loving each week. So this week, we kick off “What We Love Wednesday” with a few products and recipes that are really making us smile – especially during this cold weather!
- Breakstone’s Cottage Doubles- a little cottage cheese, a little fruit, the perfect snack. I love the pineapple and raspberry, but they also have several other flavors.
- EOS Lip Balm – this weather is killing my lips, my favorite is the sweet mint flavor! I always get mine at Target, but they can be found most anywhere
- This recipe for zucchini shrimp scampi, so good even my husband loved it!
- This deliciously sinful dessert. A friend shared it with me and I can’t stop thinking about it. It may make an appearance at Valentine’s party this weekend. I’ll let you know how it goes!
- My mermaid blanket. I feel so fancy (and warm) wearing it! Amazon has tons.
- David’s Tea holiday collection. I’m trying to cut back on late night snacking, and these are helping. These teas are limited, so hurry!
What are you loving this week?
**”What We Love Wednesday” is not endorsed by any of the brands or products listed above.