Happy Hump Day! It has been a long few days, but the weekend is in sight! We want to share a few more things we are loving this week! But first, an update! The dessert recipe Crystal posted last week, yeah she made it for a little get together this weekend and lets just say, people were licking the serving dish!! AMAZING! In case you missed it, you can find it here. For real, if you are looking for something to make for Valentine’s Day, it’s perfect! Filled with chocolaty gooey goodness, and perfect for toddlers’ little hands. Harper even helped with the Oreo placement!
Here are a few of the things helping us through this week:
- My “teacher” pens, aka flair pens by Paper Mate. These babies are a hot item at my school, and people have been known to chase someone down the hall if they “accidentally” walk off with one! The fun colors and smooth writing style are perfect for adding a little jazz to your work, on in my case, planner. Amazon has them at the best prices but you can find them anywhere.
- Deep Steep Peppermint Foot Cream, smells amazing and works wonders on tired feet! They have a whole peppermint foot system, and I think I need to try it!!
- AgingBooth, a free app for Apple or Android. We just celebrated the 100th day of school. This year, our administration entered photos of the whole staff into this app, and hung them up for all to see! Let’s just say the kids loved it, and enjoyed having their own pictures taken so they could see what they will look like at 100. I will have to snap a photo of L to share!
- Munchkin snack catchers (our kiddos’ favorite accessory- as seen in the photo above). Lately it’s as if H can’t get enough food. She goes into full on meltdown mode if she has to wait more than 2 seconds for a snack. Her snack catcher has been my sanity this week. We keep it filled with a constant rotation of Cheerios, goldfish, and blueberries.
- The planner I wrote about here. It’s come in handy while I get myself into the routine of working out again. I recently began training for the Cherry Blossom 10-Miler (more on that later…) and find that if I don’t schedule my workout, it doesn’t happen. Something about checking it off is so satisfying!
- Speaking of working out – Nelly radio on Pandora has been on repeat! I get bored of music so quickly (especially while running), so streaming has always been my go-to. Something about Nelly Radio though…can’t get sick of it. And, it brings back so many fun memories with Lindsey and our friends from high school!
Hope you’re having a good week. We’d love to hear what’s keeping you going!
**”What We Love Wednesday” is not endorsed by any of the brands or products listed above.