Whoops and wow! Somehow we blinked and missed a few weeks! Sorry about that, but we don’t have to tell you how life can be!! It has been a wild couple weeks around here with sick babies, Crystal training for a 10-miler, Lindsey training for a 10K and both of us being super occupied at work. More on those in a later post or two.
In the meantime, here are a few things we have been loving lately!
- Honestly, these Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies have been saving me lately when my little guy is pushing nap time and is in the car, or trying to make it to an event. Also, just in general because he walks around asking for them!
- We recently got this toy shelf with bins to help keep some of L’s toys off the floor, it is working much better than the baskets we were using. We got ours as a hand-me-down, but the cost isn’t bad for a new one! The primary colors don’t fully match our decor, but L likes them and they do the trick!
- I am LOVING these little snack packs that a friend of mine told me about! They are perfect for on the go and hold me over as my lunch break isn’t until 1:30 this school year! They have lots of different flavors, but this is one of my favorites!
- This spinach muffin recipe. Picky toddler, anyone? A mom recently shared this with a group I’m part of and I think I’ll definitely be making these for H (and maybe a few for myself, too)!
- My clean linen candle from a fellow maker, Erin over at CleanCandleNC. I’ve gotten really picky about what types of products I bring into my house, especially with a little one running around. Her handmade, soy candles are all natural and the packaging is adorable. Bonus – my house smells amazing and I feel comfortable knowing exactly what I’m using. Check her out!
- Finally, I’m loving my new printer, which allows me to make some new products to add to my etsy shop. If you’re following me on instagram @lifelovecreations (also check Lindsey out @peace.love.andginger) you may have seen the newest style of mug I created. Dishwasher AND microwave safe! Two words I never knew I could be so excited over. I’m getting back into my crafting groove after what was a pretty tough month of March, so it’s been fun playing with new tools!
Let us know what you’re loving. We’re always looking to try new things. And, promise to not go MIA on you all again (or at least, we’ll try!)
Peace and lots of love,
Lindsey & Crystal